Relationships comes in all ‘shapes and sizes’. I work whatever type of relationship you present.
Couples have come to me for help when:
- There are constant arguments
- They are struggling with the pain of an affair
- Trust has been lost
- One person feels controlled by the other
- Intimacy has all but disappeared
- The couple don’t seem to talk any more
- One person has fallen out of love with the other
- There is anger between the two people
- Communication has broken down
- There is a lack of intimacy or affection
- There are irreconcilable differences over the sharing of domestic duties
‘We give you credit for saving our marriage. Three years ago, we reached our thirty-fifth wedding anniversary. My husband and I weren’t even speaking to each other. The anniversary passed without a word between us. You created a safe and calm space for us to talk honestly to each other and clear up issues. What really helped was your observation that we shared a wonderful sense of humour. You helped us to realise that we really did have something worth saving’.
Chris and Debbie
‘We want to express our sincere thanks for the help, support and encouragement you have given us. Our marriage was in real trouble and we both thought that we had reached the end but you have helped us to bring it back to life. We really feel that we are a couple again and we are looking ahead to a future together. This would not have been possible without your help’.
Jin and Gabinder